Hardware Kit for Minimal Compact Sofa + Junior-Bed + Desk
- DXF Plans.
- PDF Assembly Instructions.
- Guiding Hardware.
- Assembly Screws.
Estimated cost of cutting parts: USD 300 (Based on a global average of USD 100 of Material + Milling per board).
- Choose a fab lab or CNC equipped carpenter (start by googling “nearest fablabs”).
- Mail them the DXF plans for a quotation, talk materials / colors options.
- Get the cut parts.
- Once you have the hardware and parts you’re ready to assemble.
- See a more detailed step by step HERE.
It’s possible to style this model by choosing your preferred laminate colors / woodgrain boards.
See an example below: